Secrets Cozumel/Unlimited Vacation / dishonest and deceiving

1 Miami, Mexico

Unfortunatly Im one of many scammed by this company.My story like many others starts with A few hours of sleep from traveling to destination. We signed up for presentation breakfast that turned into 4 hrs. After no's, lots of mimosa, and promises of vacations with our family of 6 signed but never fully put the 25%down. Again not sleeping thinking about this I changed my mind. I spoke with the "manager" of front desk and told him not interested and wanted the $100 cash I put down. I tried to enjoy the rest of my vacation my finacee and I had planned and paid alot of money for. When I arrived to the states I checked my account and there were 4 charges from this company that I am now trying to get out of their "membership".Getting money back&canceling has been a nightmare. I want to tell my story because after research, I am 1 of hundreds of storys all similar. I am not sure how they are allowed to continue to do this. It started with the woman checking me in they are all in this scam. There were many after me signed up for presentation breakfast. I'm sure there are many great vacation clubs out there but this is not one of them. Very disappointed in Secrets for promoting this diceiving and dishonest circumstance.

Ch