Seattle Marriott Waterfront / nightmare - locked out of hotel

1 7759 Park Trails DriveFort Worth, TX, United States
Phone: 817-980-4773

I stayed at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront 7/15/15 thru 7/18/15 while waiting for my cruise. Late one evening I went outside to the courtyard. There were no signs anywhere that the doors would be locked behind me. I had my room key with me; however, there was no access to the inside from the courtyard. The courtyard was enclosed by fences and other construction keeping me from entering at the front door. I banged on the window showing my room key in view of the woman at the reservation desk. She would not help me or call another employee to rescue me. After approximately 30 minutes in the freezing cold, I realized that my only way in was to climb the temporary fence and squeeze through the construction to get to the front door where I was able to enter with my key. When I confronted the lady at the front desk, she admitted that she saw me, but said she couldn't leave her post. I went back to my room with scratches and bruises; I am a senior citizen.

On another note, I was charged the same price $469 per night for a tiny room; the same price as a large luxury suite. The room was way too pricy and certainly not worth it. I think I should receive a full refund due to the lock out, the tiny room at that outrages price, and the rude, unfriendly staff.

My confirmation number is [protected] on 7/15/15.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Re