Scoresense.comfree credit report, unauthorized credit card payment

On may 2, 2017 I went online to scoresense.com due to it offers for a one time $ 1.00 refund with 7 day trial period. I have tried to reach this company since thursday may 4, 2017 to cancel which it states you have to cancel membership and subscription, but this company can not be reached suppose to be open 8:00 a. M. To 8:00 p. M. You get a recording so they have charged my card 39.95 because they don't answer their phones.
I would appreciate if they would refund my money. If it were my mistake I could understand but this is not, at all a professional company, when you can not get anyone other than a recording, and does not give option to speak to a representative, again it is may 10, 2017 I called at 8:30 a. M. A recording. All I am asking refund the 39.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TX95 back to my account due to no response from this company. I did read terms and conditions and that's why I started contacting them to cancel due to I am on disability with a child and just lost my husband and cannot afford 40.00 which would not be taken out if someone would answer the scoresense cancellation number they give on you tube, [protected] then you get a different number on the website. And the number on my bank account is different otl*scores [protected] [protected] tx
Merchant category: direct marketing. Continuity/subscription merchants.
I would appreciate if I could just get a response from this complaint or talk to someone with this issue the payment is pending and contacting my bank to stop payment if not to late.
Thank you, and will be waiting for reply
Ivy weatherby