Scoresense.com / money taken out of my account without my permission
I was scrolling through my bank statement and discovered a charge for $29.95 on December 28, 2010. I had never ordered or authorized any one to take $29.95 or any money from my account.
I have tried to contact scoresense to return my money to no avail. I am tired of these things happening. I have had subscriptions to magazines with money taken from my account despite the fact that I had never ordered any magazines. If you don't check your account, these people get away with it. It's so frustrating.
More Scoresense.com Complaints & Reviews
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - not so safe and secure 
- Scoresense.com - credit
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized charges
- Scoresense.com - 3b credit scores
- Scoresense.com - score sense is a scam and withdraws money from your account without permission
- Scoresense.com - scoresense credit reports