Scandinavian Airlines — delay in flight without compensation
On the 22nd of October my flight Helsinki-Berlin (via Stockholm) was delayed, causing a re-route via Munich, and arriving 3:30 hours later (see attachments).
I opened a complaint in SAS webpage with case ID 1302732, but they denied my issue, without giving any proof.
According to EU regulation 261/2004 art. 6 a) I am entitled to receive compensation.
Other passengers in my case received compensation so problem 2 is this different treatment.
I demand a fair compensation for the caused trouble, as arriving so late also created problems at destination not being able to use public transport.
Thanks for the help
More Scandinavian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- SAS - Terrible customer service and lost luggage
- Scandinavian Airlines - Bad experience
- Scandinavian Airlines - Failure to Provide Vital Information 
- SAS Airlines - Double Charged Us
- SAS - Ezeego1 Fraud site
- Scandinavian Airlines System [SAS] - air travel 
- Scandinavian Airlines System [SAS] - payment not received 
- SAS Airlines - Delayed luggage
- Scandinavian Airlines System [SAS] - Change return date scam
- Scandinavian Airlines System [SAS] - cancelled flight