Sbi Super Suraksha Life Insurance Policy / amount paid, no policy sent!

1 India Review updated:

This is regarding the above subject, given clearance through Phone from my side to accept the "SBI Life Super Suraksha" dated 10/11/2006 amount Rs 2613/- the same amount I paid through my Credit Card Account in two installment during Dec 2006 & Jan 2007 before 20th in the respective months. But so far no information regarding my Policy Premium receipt paper or any other statements. Then what way I will get Income Tax Relief & what it is benefited for me. Even i have contacted and complained to Head (cards) through email. But still issue is pending, nobody has taken to solve this problem. I have paid policy amount 5 months back, if i meet life threat / death, how this will help for me.

Comments

• Vi
      17th of Jul, 2007

Hi,

I had applied for credit card long back. But haven't received the card for months. So i just requested the customer care ppl to deactivate the card. But before that i availed a Super suraksha insurance policy, only after SBI Life Insurance employee promised that he will be dispatching the credit card and also documents regarding the life insurance super suraksha scheme within a month. I haven't received any certificates, nor the documents nor credit card. I also spoke to Sbi life insurance ppl asking them to cancel my insurance since i have no credit card with me and have deactivated it. But still i get a message on my cell asking me to pay 3000+ the insurance amount.

• Sn
      17th of Jul, 2007

Hi,

I had taken one Insurance policy which was sold by a Unit manager Mr Nikhil, Hyderabad in the month of Feb , 07. Till date i have not received any documents nor any correspondence.

Its like hell i have been following them and till date not received any call from SBI Insurance... its really bad and a very unprofessional attitude in today's competitive world.

Still waiting for any action from their side...

• Di
      24th of Sep, 2007

This is with reference to above mentioned subject of cancellation of my SBI Super Suraksha Policy. I do not want to pay the amount of 3583/- that has been charged on my Sept’07 SBI card statement.

As Per SBI customer support I have opted for the above mentioned policy on 24/11/2006 so the amount was debited from my account and on 13/12/2007 it was again credited on my account for flexipay options.

But I have not received any policy papers nor the flexipay options has been defined for me from the month of Jan’07and suddenly in the month of sept’07 they are charging me amount of 3583/- and also flexi pay processing fee of Rs. 111/-. which they have not opted for. It is the responsibility of SBI card personnel and not the customer to follow up with all such things .This is really disgusting.

SBI CARD NO : 4006 6760 1626 8834

Account No : 0004006676011612564

• Su
      24th of Sep, 2007

As Per SBI customer support I have opted for the above mentioned policy on 22/11/05so the amount was debited from my account and on 122306it was again credited on my account for flexipay options.

• Vi
      5th of Dec, 2007
    Super Suraksha Insurance - cancellation of insurance
    India

we in personal intrest decided to cancel the supersuraksha policy for personal accident cover (Ref no: ss/01/10/06/85065).and (policy number: 82001050208).kindly do the needful .your immediate action is highly appreciated.

regards
    vikram setty .A

• As
      25th of Apr, 2011

Asha Srinivas
    Account No. 10004806353
    I was the policy holder of super suraksha. As Per SBI customer support I have opted for the above mentioned policy the amount was paid through my salary.
    Kindly advise the latest position of my account please.