SBI Online / third party transfer password

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

SBI online net banking, when i send the request for third party transfer, the password for to confirm the transfer is normally coming to my mobile within in seconds.. but from 5 - 6 times i tried message with confirmation is coming in my mobile.
So please check and reply.
Thanks and regards
Prathap

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2007

I am unable to login online in sbi. Anyone had the same problem?

• Sy
      18th of Nov, 2008

internet banking users ID and password of above name not responding

• Ra
      10th of Feb, 2009

I applied for sbi clerical posts one month ago.Then i got registration ID and password.I forgot to take the print out.Now i can 't get the print and even i can't log in though i type the registration ID and password.So please send me the details how to get print out and log in.

• Ar
      21st of Mar, 2009

Dear sir,

I have got my user id and password for online access my SBI Bank account on 04.03.2009 fro Balkesshwar Conolny branch in Agra of SBI.

At the time of login it give trouble, it shows a message that your user id or password is wrong.

Please take appropriate action as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Arpit Suri

• Ni
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I have got my user id and password for online access my SBI Bank
    Saddupur Mohan branch in Chunar.

Please take appropriate action as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitin Verma
    Nkverma_dxb@rediffmail.com

• Ab
      1st of Dec, 2009

Hi.

I applied for net banking on 26-11-09, same day I got my use rid and password same but still its giving error message "Invalid Username or Password". Then I tried to logged a complaint, it giving error message "Invalid Account number and Brand", I know its correct. Today I visited to branch, but concerned person was absent (normally concerned person use to absent). 1 person checked that, he said everything is fine but I need to meet that person. He suggested me to contact with toll free, but its never connected. Then I tried to landline number, 1guy picked the phone, that guy keep telling me I have to do like that like this, but he doesn’t have the rights to raise the complaint. What a ridiculous service it is, really pathetic.

Please do some needful