SBI Credit Card / looting by sbi card
I opted for Royal Sundaram's Hospital Cash Scheme through SBI Credit Card during 2005. SBI Card collected it as 12 installments. When the Royal Sundaram asked for continuation of the Scheme I agreed and an amount of 3665/- was included in the next months statement and I paid it promptly in the next payment in full without delay.
But to my surprise, in the next months statement, SBICARD has charged Rs. 1,122.00 as HO Cash Admin Fee without informing about such a cheat was utter despair and confusion regarding the payment of the amount shown the statement because:
1. SBI Card or Royal Sundaram have not informed me about this much huge administration fee. Later Royal Sundarm has told that they are not charging anything other than the premium amount of Rs. 3665.00
2. The Administration fees is very huge i.e., Rs.1,122.40/- for 3,665/- which is 31%. This much admin fee can not be justified for just passing the amount to Royal Sundaram.
Then I contacted the SBI CARD helpline and requested the person to cancel the admin fee or if not possible, cancel the card. He said to remit the rest of the amount excluding Rs. 1,122.40/-. When I checked with the help line on the next day, they said that my card has been cancelled and the admin fee can not be revoked. Hence I did not remit the bill amount.
I have not paid any further bills and not done any transactions on the cards.
CAN ANYBODY ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO ? What I have to do to solve this problem?
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400