SBI Card / non receipt of statement

1 India Review updated:

Inspite of telephonic talk with SBI Card officer I have not received monthly statement for the month of March (10 th.) of credit card issued to me though sms has been received on my mobile phone that duplicate monthly statement for the month of March '07 is being sent. My credit card no. is [protected]. I have also confirmed to send statement on my e mail address provided in the application form while applying for credit card. Also web page (www.sbicard.com) does not open and appears to be nonfunctional for a long time. I have accessed this site previously quite easily.

In short services of SBI Card is not found satisfactory. They must improve.

V K Verma.

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2007

I, Sachin Kadale, my SBI Gold Card No. is4006 6760 1920 7052. I have been complaining since the activation of my above card about the non-receipt of statement at my residence address. Umpteem times I spoke to the SBI customer care officer. They assured me that within 48 hrs. the statement will be sent to your residence address as well as through e-mail. Even I gave this complaint when I received a call from your SBI card division for customer's feedback. Still in vain. We try to encourage the Indian products by becoming the customers but it is very painful to find continuously non-professionalism. Even the payment division of Delhi is found to be very rude, specially ladies. Due to non-receipt of the timely statement, several times, late fee is being charged that may please be reverted and necessary arrangements may please be made to send the copy of all the statements till today. Till then, I will keep my next payment hold.

• Mr
      22nd of Sep, 2007

inspire of telephonic talk with SBI Card officer I have not received monthly statement for the month of augusts(6 th.) of credit card issued to me though sms has been received on my mobile phone that duplicate monthly statement for the month of august '07 is being sent. My credit card no. is 5264685444190118. I have also confirmed to send statement on my e mail address provided in the application form while applying for credit card. Also web page (www.sbicard.com) does not open and appears to be nonfunctional for a long time. I have accessed this site previously quite easily.

In short services of SBI Card is not found satisfactory. They must improve.