SBI / atm withdrawal related.

1 Guwahati, India Review updated:

Regarding withdrawal of Rs. 10, 000/- which is shown withdrawn, and accordingly the amount was debited from my SBI SB A/c vide no... 186844. But in reality no amount was delivered to me by the ATM counter of Canara Bank of Dakshin Bandarkona Branch at Karimganj, Assam on 16/05/2018 during my first attempt. The ATM Cash delivery Sl. No. 81361 shown as delivered Rs. 10, 000/- in three consecutive times debiting Rs. 30, 000/-, whereas Rs. 20, 000/- is paid to me. So, the excess of Rs. 10, 000/- to be refunded at your earliest. Thanks.

Ma
May 17, 2018

Comments

• As
      25th of Jun, 2018

I am maintaining a S/B A/C at SBI BARASAT BR. 00024 on 29/05/2018 I went to withdrawal money for Rs.10000/- from UBI Duttapukur United Bank of India annex ATM in spite of before several attempts at Duttapukur SBI ATM but the attempt was void. I did not get money from UBI ATM but accout is debited Rs10000/- on same day but the print out slip shown time AT ABOUT 12:34 PRESENTLY MONEY FORGOTTEN & another print out slip shown UNABLE TO DISPENSE CASH TIME AT ABOUT 12:37 ON SAME DAY OF 29/05/2018. Ypu are requested to plese veryfy the CCTV Camera the position on that date & simultaneously cashback Rs.10000/- including Interest also. Your earliest initiave may also save from financial crisis.

Thanks