Saxon Mortgage / Frauding Customers

4708 Mercantile DriveForth Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-874-9516

Saxon acquired my loan from Novastar in November of 2007. Being that it was an ARM loan, created a nightmare as a customer. Saxon was NOT set up to take on all these loans, nor trained their staff how to properly evaluate
the loans. Our payments have been all over the board. I talked to my 43 rd person today to try to straighten it out. Again, no one seems to know what they are talking about. They NEVER follow up as promised. AND will NOT provide a phone number to contact the same person I had last talked to. I am making the payments as Saxon indicated, however they are NOT applying them, so it shows late. I had over 720 credit score up to this mess.
PLEASE, does anyone know what government agency we can contact to ask for assistance? Since the payments were not applied, they sent a letter to begin foreclosure proceedings. HELP! Anyone find a way out of this mess?
One staff member told me I should fly to their Texas office with my paperwork and demand that someone see me. This is insane!
Ma

Comments

Ms
  10th of Jan, 2009
I have been with Saxon since 2004 and I must admit they are not the greatest. I filled a chapt. 13 in 2005. I requested a loan modification at that time and I got no response from them at all. Now I just received a letter from there attorney to take me to court to take my home on thursday 01/08/09 to go to court on 01/12/09. They have gone up on my mortgage 8 times since I have filled. My trustee was responsible for paying my monthy mortgage payments (Tom Vaughn). Saxon says not enough payments made. Has anyone heard of this?