Saxon Mortgage / Frauding Customers
Saxon acquired my loan from Novastar in November of 2007. Being that it was an ARM loan, created a nightmare as a customer. Saxon was NOT set up to take on all these loans, nor trained their staff how to properly evaluate
the loans. Our payments have been all over the board. I talked to my 43 rd person today to try to straighten it out. Again, no one seems to know what they are talking about. They NEVER follow up as promised. AND will NOT provide a phone number to contact the same person I had last talked to. I am making the payments as Saxon indicated, however they are NOT applying them, so it shows late. I had over 720 credit score up to this mess.
PLEASE, does anyone know what government agency we can contact to ask for assistance? Since the payments were not applied, they sent a letter to begin foreclosure proceedings. HELP! Anyone find a way out of this mess?
One staff member told me I should fly to their Texas office with my paperwork and demand that someone see me. This is insane!
More Saxon Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Saxon Mortgage - Waiting 9 Months for Loan Modification 
- Saxon Mortgage - We are in foreclosure again-4 yr. battle 
- Saxon Mortgage - hamp program fraud 
- Saxon Mortgage - Loss Mitigation 
- Saxon Mortgage - Loan Mitigation Fraud 
- Saxon Mortgage - Fraud, increased payments, adding insurance
- Saxon Mortgage - Treating their customers unfairly
- Saxon Mortgage - terrible customer service
- Saxon Mortgage - WRONGFUL FORCLOSURE
- Saxon Mortgage - Trying to steal my home