Apply2Save Complaints & Reviews

Apply2SaveMortgage Assistance Fee Ripoff

Apply2Save's bankruptcy filing went in on 6/9. Case # 09-20607-TLM. sign up for and view all 994 pages (100's of pages of individual consumer names) at: http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/documents/pacermanual.pdf

Run a query search - type in case # 2:09-bk-20607

Creditor case hearing is on 7/23 at 9am at US Courthouse in Couer d'Alene Idaho.

Of Note: Derek lists that he owes his own security svc apprx $6k and his own shell company Sleeping Giant Media Works, which he is all the officers, incorporated in Nevada for $100 in 2006, $520k!!!

Reading the Bankruptcy filing shows:
1/ Derek sold 1/3 of A2S to Fair group in April for Apprx $900k

2/ Paid himself $1m in the last year and claims he still is owed $1m in salary from A2S and $520k from Sleeping Giant.

3/ A lot of his "contracts" to do business were through Sleeping Giant

4/ Exec's made $10, 950 a month

5/ He is claiming $4.7m in receivables on the books (all credit card charges that should be voided I assume)

6/ Filing lists every employee and what they are owed.

7/ Derek has 4 different child support payments to 4 different states (if that tells you anything)

8/ He is using the Hayden home address in his filing - Assume he actually still owns it but isn't living there.

9/ Every credit card charge/client is listed - 1800 people who got swindled

10/ Once again - He paid himself over a MILLION dollars in salary in the last 11 months by ripping off people's credit cards!!!

Apply2Save — Loan modification

We applied at apply21save and we were ripped off. I canceled our deal and we still have not gotten our money...

Apply2Save — FRAUD

If you have been ripped off by apply2save you are not alone! Please email this fraud investigator with your...

Apply2Save — This company is a fraud!

They use misleading tactics to get you to agree to use their services. They claim to have 100% success rate...

Apply2Saveno service - fraud

Apply 2 Save claimed to have been negociating on my behalf to Countrywide regarding my home modification. They stated that they would beat the 90 day term limit before forclosure proceedings began - that was October 28th, 2008. November 25th Countrywide Loss Mitigation reported to me that they NEVER received any authorization or information regarding modification on my behalf from Apply 2 Save AND foreclosure had begun. Today, November 26th after several emails and telephone calls to Apply 2 SAve - with no response, they tried to extract $995.00 from my debit account. Paypal was contacted and the transaction has been stopped as "FRAUD". WAMU has also issued a complaint of " Fraud".

• Ro
        RON JACKSON May 29, 2009

ANYONE OUT THIER EMAIL ME ABOUT APPLY2SAVE AT [email protected] SOMETHING NEEDS TOBE DONE.

• Ro
        RON JACKSON May 29, 2009

WHO EVER YOU ARE, EMAIL AT [email protected] APPLY 2 SAVE CAUSE ME TO LOSS A PIECE OF PROPERTY. THEY SHOULD BE SUITED ANYONE OUT EMAIL ME. LET'S TALK.

• Rc
        rcch4 Apr 15, 2009

Apply 2 Save, yes you can apply but that’s all you get an application!
        Nov. 2008 we were reminded our loan was going to adjust to an amount
        We can’t afford due to me becoming disabled and unable to refinance due
        to being upside down in this market.
        We contacted HUDD, then Apply 2save they told us like many others send in
        W2s-bank statements….as the list goes on and the months go on, each time
        we contacted and demanded responses we would get a new worker telling us
        everything looks great keep sending us the letters from your lender, anytime
        we asked if they spook to the lender they said well you didn’t send in …so we
        need you to get that to us. “Again!” we would tell them, “I sent that to you, when
        we first applied and Feb. and March what is going on?” Then they tell us our
        information is outdated! We are going to lose our home of twenty years.
        The papers are done and Apply2save did nothing but play games with us!

anonymous Apr 07, 2009

I'm very sorry you were ripped off by A2S. I'm working with the Federal Trade Commision and doing everything I can to bring them down and get the victims compensation. You can read my post today on scam.com, but if you would, please help our case by contacting the FTC at 1.877.FTC.HELP and filing an individual complaint. I am a former employee and am bringing more current and past employees forward. We need help with as many homeowners contacting the FTC as soon as possible to move this case faster. You can also email me your contact info at [email protected] I'm putting together as much information as I can to take to court.
        Thank you...

• Ho
        HOLY COW Apr 02, 2009

I am very aware that many clients have paid apply2save and have not received any service. They could not reach anyone there and no one ever returned their calls. So there they sit, all of their financail information available to any one who works for them to see. No background checks on employees, who knows who might be looking at your information and if you will ever speak with anyone there again. I know there are thousands of files with everyones personl financial information just sitting somewhere. Perfect place for identity theft. If I were you I would be demanding my money back. Why pay someone to help and still lose your home. apply2save has merged with Federal Loan Modification Law Center and again thousands of files are just laying around out there. SO BEWARE!!!