Savings2Go / scam and cheating

I cannot figure out why businesses that want our return business let scam operations like savings2go - stonebridge life and reservationrewards - webloyaly to link popup coupon click pages to their websites. I got scammed by clicking on a rebate coupon from savings2go while x-mas shopping at buydig.com - beach camera. I never gave savings2go my card info so they must have got it from buydig because they charged my account. I contacted stonebridge and did get my money back. I will no longer do business with any online retailer. I was using ussearch.com and found a popup coupon scam link on their webpage to reservationrewards promising $10 off next purchase from ussearch. I contacted ussearch and the following is their response to me.

Please be informed that we are not accountable for other websites who connect to our USsearch website for offering discounts to the customers. However as stated earlier we value the privacy of our customers and at any cost we do not sell, lease or rent information collected on the Website.

Ch

Comments

4th of Apr, 2009

I cannot get any response for trying to cancel an order that was mistakenly put throug, everyone says call later or no order on file,., however the charge is real. can anyone suggest what to do.