Save My Home USA / fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I paid save my home usa $3000 in january 2009. Now the phones are dead. They have nothing for me. I am contacting my attorney to sue both save my home usa and callie thompson - the initial case manager who told me how honest this company was.

Ron

Comments

• So
      26th of Aug, 2009

This company if there really is one is a BIG SCAM! They have just scanned me and my husband of $2500 stating that they would decrease our mortgage payments and decrease our credit card bills. Once they have taken our money, they no longer answer the calls, in fact their number is no longer in service nor their e-mails. I hope they rot in hell for what they've done to people in these hard times we're living in. You ###!

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2009

Just happened to me! $2300.00 later and nothing. Phones disconnected and emails will not go through.

If I can help I will. I have heard this guy has been uncovered and people such as our selves are getting money back.

I hope this is the case. I will post anything I learn about this.

Hang in there.

Denver, CO

• Ro
      12th of Oct, 2009

Save My Home USA LOST my home! In March of 2009, I paid them $2500 for a loan modification which they guaranteed. I repeatedly faxed, emailed, and called with all info they requested and info I was receiving from the lender. I rarely got any response or follow up. On July 22 2009, Lukas Svacha emailed me (someone whom I’ve never worked with in this entire process) to let me know my home and been foreclosed and sold, he offered no help, no refund, and no guidance for the next step. In his email he stated that and offer from lender to save my home was denied by me. Which is untrue, I was never offered the option to pay a sum to avoid the foreclosure. I have never in my life dealt with a company with such horrible customer service and bad communication. They outright lied to me and I deserve my money back, they did NOT hold up to the contract!

13th of Oct, 2009

i agree. i have been working with them since nov. 2008. they screwed me big time. had to take the 1995.00 out of Roth IRA tha i had only started a few years ago and got penalized for it but it was the only place i could get the money. now i am out and pisse. if anyone knows how we can get this money back let me know.
    jamesreyes_2@hotmail.com.. i just wanted help but got robbed. i will never give any company money first again..

• Ca
      17th of Nov, 2009

Ron, I was shocked when I saw what you wrote about me here. You and I spoke about this on the phone and agreed we had both been scammed. When I originally started with Save My Home, I had checked them out thoroughly to make sure distressed homeowners were in the right hands. They did very well for sometime and then eventually started to mess up the employees pay. When that happened, I got out. Later on I checked to see what was going on with them and found they had been shut down. Probably because they got greedy and couldn't handle all the cases they were taking on. Who could have seen this coming in the future? Ron, I am sorry for what you are going through with Save My home, but I do not have anything to do with this. I was long gone before they went belly up. I refuse to send anyone anywhere except real Licensed Attorneys. I wish you the best of luck and hope you come out on top with your pending law suit against them. Also, for the record, I am not part of this lawsuit. The CEO and directors are being sued.

Callie Thompson

• Ba
      17th of Nov, 2009

Does anyone recognize the name Chad Buchanan or Justin and Jasen MaCallum

• Du
      2nd of Dec, 2009

who do we contact to sue save my home they cheated me and my family also i have five boys and cant spare the money i gave them