Sara International / Hajj pilgrims 2012

CA, United States Review updated:

sara international agency is a layer they take people money and premise them we provide docters while you guys in the hajj and we provide transportations and our servers in the lobby in the hotels in maca and madina to help you through entire of your trips but they are layers and they don, t do or provide any of these premise just a empty premise.
they take people money and charge each person 7000.00 dollar and i believe they donot spend half of the money for each person they do take your money and leave you by your self so my recemenation is Never Never go to hajj to maca in saudi arabia with this agency if you go with this agency you will regret it believe me the agency called ( sara International Agency in New YORK )

• Updated by check1970, Jul 07, 2017

I am sure you work for sara international or you are one of Zameer family otherwise every one that i knew in the Hajj 2012 was very upset with this Agency took so much money from people so many promises but all of them are empty promises i didn't forgive him my money allah will ask him in the other world inshaullah

Ch
Mar 02, 2013

Comments

• Am
      Mar 18, 2017

Actually I had à very different experience with Sara in Hajj2013: excellent from all aspects: Hotel, Food, transportation, Conferences and lectures. Sorry for what Maya havé hsppened afterward.