Santander Bank / false deductions

1 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA, United States

They have take 12 payments of $35.00 for insufficient funds 2 days after I made a deposit and already had money in there, I also had a 2 nd checking acct for any bounced checks which they said wasn't available? At any rate, I called and talked to a Diane on the phone, who was the most Pomp us person I have ever had the unfortunate conversation with her. She had no Sympathy or compassion for what her business did to us. and also lied about my deposit date. When I was looking right at my deposit slip. And also told me those were not available, when I know the checks went through the same day they were deposited. Figure that out taking 12 payments from me in one day alone. I have other complaints as well, But I would be writing for hours. After I cancel my account on Monday and talk to the reps which Diane said "will not help me, because it's her office they are going to be calling, After I told her I was closing my account (which she couldn't have cared less, she offered to take 1 $35. payment off my account. Why who know''s but of course I took it, it's my money not there's. So now I have to spend more money I don't have to get a lawyer. I advise everyone on this site to get yourself a lawyer and let's all go after them, They are the worst bank I have ever don business with, and I don't believe they should be allowed to have anything to do with a banking business and their Customer Service is the worst I have ever encountered.
st