Samsung Refrigerator / poor quality service from samsung
I purchased a top-of-the-line samsung refrigerator from lowe’s. Due a backlog, delivery would take a week. A day before delivery we were told that a part had been recalled and that we would need to wait two weeks for new units to be delivered. It finally was delivered. 16 months later our unit stops working. After two visits from the authorized samsung repairman, he declared it dead, requiring the entire unit to be replaced. It took several more days for samsung to issue a replacement authorization to lowe’s. However, samsung also told me I was responsible for the sales tax and delivery charges of the new unit. I would have preferred a refund so that I could buy anything other than samsung. My experience is that the quality of the product, people and policies is inferior. Lowe's has tried to be helpful in spite of samsung.
More Samsung Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Website
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.
- Samsung India - s8 plus mobile sm-g955fzkdins, bearing serial # rz8j50hrpfn
- Samsung - refrigerator