Samsung Mobile / software problem
I purchased an samsung cdma handset model sch-b519 from attitude, nashik road. on 02.09.10 bearing imei no. a0000017706caf. but it has got some software problem in it. everytime there is a call, the call register shows 16 calls. I took it to the authorised service centre at cbs, they reloaded the software and it started working properly. again after 20 days it had the same problem. I once again took it to the service station, they did the same thing again. this has happened 3 times in last two months. once again it has got the same problem. should this continue everytime ? kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
Shantesh salvankar, nasik
Mob. - [protected].
More Samsung Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5