Samsung Me 732 K Microwave / microwave not working

1 South Africa

I bought the microwave from ok furniture in malmesbury south africa on 21 september 2012.In january this year it started tripping the power circuit breaker in january this year (2013) the moment I pushed the door-opener. I took it back to ok malmesbury for the first time on 18 january 2013. They apparently sent it to a local company (Swartland electronics) for repairs. This company had to replace a fuse (Which meant something was wrong) but could not find fault otherwise. It kept doing the same thing and I kept taking it back. The fourth time samsung apparently said the technical company had to test it at my house (A farmhouse 20 km from malmesbury). It tripped the power on the first door-opening and the technician said they would have to replace some switches. That was the 15th of feb 2013 and the microwave still isn't fixed. On my further enquiry ok called the technician who said they're waiting for parts and it's now going for three months without a microwave that's under guarantee. It's only worth r550.00 and the cost to samsung must by now exceed that value while i'm without an appliance I bought new for three months. This guarantee is worthless. I am now going to the social media and everyone else I can think of. Pathetic!!!

Ge