Samsung LCD 37A550 / disaster within 15 months!!!
This is a complaint for the samsung lcd37a550 which I purchased 16 months ago. Worked perfectly for 15 months and I was very happy with it to be honest.
Suddenly went on the blink 2 weeks ago. After 1 hour of usage the picture goes off while the sound remains. The service guy tells me the panel will have to be replaced at a cost of rs:27, 500 which is exactly 50% of what I paid for the lcd in october 2008 (Rs:54, 000) !!! What he cant explain is how or why a high end product like this one should go down the drain so quickly.
Do they think I am nuts??? Pay 50% of the original cost after just 16 months from the date of purchase???
In spite of my writing to the deputy md, the marketing head and the category head at samsung, no one from samsung has had the courtesy (Forget the guts!) to respond. What a fabulously customer-centric organization!!! Speaks volumes of how once you sell a product, you forget the customer who bought it!!!
I regret the day I purchased this product and hope the same thing doesnt happen to my top end samsung microwave which I purchased for rs:16, 000!!!
More Samsung LCD 37A550 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung s8 plus return for credit
- Samsung Electronics - re:job title: salesman male
- Samsung Electronics - samsung qled tv warranty and best buy misleading sales pitch
- Samsung Appliances - side by side refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - refund for recalled washing machine