Samsung - LA40M81BDX LCD TV / warranty response by samsung
I have a samsung lcd tv which has failed for the second time. The service agent took the unit away again to their depot. They told us the unit cannot be repaired this time and needs to be replaced by samsung. A request was put through on the 14th of january. No news from samsung for over a month. We contacted samsung several times. The case was finally escalated to a case officer on the 23 of february. They promised a case officer would call within 2 days. We still did not have news or any call back from samsung. Today is the 3rd of march 2010. No response at all from samsung despite several follow up calls and endless hours on hold. This must be the worst customer service as they keep telling us a case officer should contact us withing two days with an outcome, but they never do. Even when we have obtained an email address for the case officer and have sent numerous emails for an answer, they simply do not bother to reply or acknowledge reciept of email.
I strongly advise people not to buy samsung products, unless they wish to deal with an inferior and unreliable product, coupled with the worst customer service division I have ever come across. They simply do not honour their warranty obligations.
More Samsung - LA40M81BDX LCD TV Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - dish washer and fridge
- Samsung Electronics - model # rf28hfedbww/aafrench door refridgerator
- Samsung Electronics - samsung head office team
- Samsung - samsung note 9 and samsung tab4
- Samsung Electronics - repair