Samsung Electronicsgear 2 watch

I am writing this to complain about the customer service at samsung. I got the Samsung gear2 watch in February of this year. I have had to send it back 3 times to be repaired. I am now on the 3rd time and they have had my watch for a month and a half. I was told a month ago that I would be receiving a NEW watch as a replacement. I have called at least 7 times to try to get this issue resolved and I keep getting the run around. I have have been told mutipal times that I would be called back in 24 to 48 house and haven't recieved any. I have asked to speak with someone in charge multiple times and been hung up on. 2 weeks ago I received just the face of the watch with NO charge and NO band so I can't even wear it. I will absolutely NEVER EVER EVER purchase another samsung product again! The situation is still not resolved as of today and I was on the phone for 2 hours and was hung up on 3 times! I am beyond frustrated! It is absolutely unbelievable and unacceptable that this is the was customers are treated. This was cost a lot of money and it us obvious that it was wasted money as I don't this the issue will ever be resolved. I should be getting a refund for this product!

Sa