Samsung DLP TV / white dots... tv is only 2.5 years old
I purchased my Samsung 42" DLP from Best Buy in November 2006; not very old and I only watch the TV at night when I'm lounging in my room. A few weeks ago I noticed a few white dots that appeared on the screen. Then each day the amount of dots progressively became more and more. I got online and googled the problem and found there are MANY people with the same problem. Complaints have been made against Samsung and they won't recall or do anything with this TV to fix the problem. I will NEVER buy a Samsung product again. I spent $800 for this TV and it should last way longer than this. There are some people that have the same problem with a TV only a year old...there is something wrong with these TV's and Samsung should step it up and recall them/replace with new given the amount of dissatisfied customers.
Buyer beware; don't buy Samsung...at least the DLP Tvs.
More Samsung DLP TV Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - mobile
- Samsung Electronics - oled tv - q9fn
- Samsung - note 5
- Samsung - 4k samsung tv
- Samsung Electronics - camera failure on samsung s7