Samsung Air Conditioner / air conditioner not working properly

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased my Samsung 1.5 Ton Window Air conditioner from M/s Ashoka sales Sector 16 Faridabad arox. One month back. Since yesterday I am facing Problem - when I switch on AC from mains - Normally it goes to STANDBY First. When I Press StandBy Button On Remote or Front Panel Its switch ON. But what is happening NOW - When I switch ON AC From Mains Automatically I get Two Characters on AC Front Panel - " Ch #. This seems to be some ERROR occurring due to some Malfunctioning in Controller Section or any SEGMENT in the Display have gone BAD.

AC is also behaving ERRATIC while in SWING MODE or E-SAVER Mode.

Comments

• Ji
      2nd of Jul, 2007

Why don't you take it back?

• Ni
      19th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir, i am sent the complaint yesterday but no response from your side my complaint number is 8407955207 dated 09.08.2008, you are requested to kindly urgently takeup the matter and solve my problme, otherwise i am go to consumer court or other legal action against your company.

• Mk
      6th of Jun, 2009

This Samsung AC is a pain, the engineer came and fixed it, but could not tell the solution so I could fix it myself in future. He did not open the AC to fix it but just pressed a few buttons. Can anyone tell me the answer please. Now its back again :(. Voltas is much better quality and service.

20th of Aug, 2009

Air direction is not moving, this is a hardware malfunction. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks in advance
    Andreas

• Ra
      9th of May, 2015

PRESS TEMP UP AND DOWN BOTH BUTAN FOR 10 SEC FIX THIS PROBLEME OK.