Samsung AC / samsung ac & its services suck

1 India Review updated:

I bought samsung ac model no-18qbhdc 17th april 2005, and within a period of 15 days it went for repair. Since then its gone for repair over twice every year. We've spent more than 5000 other than the servicing charges to the company, forget the financial losses its given us too much mental torture as we have to call 100 times before an engineer turns up, for over weeks we get false promises from the company that the engineer is on his way but no one turns up. Other than that the engineers are incompetent & dont do the complete work. Today an engineer turned up charged us rs 1000 for a part of the compressor which was not working, when we objected as the compressor is under warrenty he claimed that that particular part was not under warrenty, so we had to pay... But its just been 4 hours since the engineer has left & the ac is again not working. Dont know if anything will happen after my submitting the complaint here, but anyone who reads it should know that samsung ac sucks... I'll try my level best to sue them for giving us so much of mental agony.

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Jan, 2010

hi divya . i m manish ...remmember jwala heri mkt ur car key humm... if ur the one ? then email me at rahulkhurana1981@gmail.com

31st of Mar, 2010

not attending

15th of Nov, 2010

Dear sir,
    Greetings from chhatariya foods pvt.ltd.
    we kindly inform you, our all ready purchase your AC.but in that by problems create so your branch ''APNA FURNITURE '' in we come into this problem .but they are refusing to service and tell us ''service is not available.'' It is limited to say ? so please we very request you this problem so our our very inconvenience so please try to we understand you.
    we accept your definitely positive response.
    Thanking you
    Regarding By,
    Chhatariya Foods Pvt.Ltd.
    Near-C.Raj Petrol Pump, Vadli, Mahuva-364290 Dist Bhavnagar
    Gujarat India.
    Cell +91 9913652744 Tel.02844-294197.