Samsonite / non communication
I ordered two Samsonite suitcases on 1st February, due to an impending holiday .I received a receipt from the company, but heard nothing since. It is now 16th .February, and I have tried in vain to contact the company, by telephone, which appears to be invalid, and by e-mails, which are returned to me-un deliverable. I want to cancel the order, but there is no way I can get in touch with this company.
When I phone this number, it belongs to a private house, who says they have no connections with this company.
As we go away in 2 weeks, I will now have to buy elsewhere.
Can you help me -how can I cancel this order ??
More Samsonite Complaints & Reviews
- Samsonite - Luggage Warranty 
- Samsonite - suitcase 
- Samsonite - Damage handel suitcase
- Samsonite - defective zippers
- Samsonite - No Warranty - Despite Certificate 
- Samsonite - customer service
- Samsonite Tracking Order - samsonite eco-glide wheeled underseater, 16" pacific blue/navy
- Samsonite - luggage torn
- Smashed Samsonite Suitcase - flight 5j-589 23.40 from manila to cebu 26/03/18
- Samsonite - flux soft-spinner 56/20 bag