Sammy Dresshave not received merchandise or refund

I have NOT received my merchandise which was ordered and paid for over 2 months ago. Their phone doesn't work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Rancho Cucamonga, CA I have made many complaints via email but they do not resolve the issue. I also made a complaint with the BBB. Next stop is the Attorney General office. They have screwed over numerous people with the same complaints.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2016

Dear Marcie Aguilar,
    We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
    We have 2 phone lines here are the number and, they might get busy very quick. Meanwhile, please note that our representative are online on the livechat 24/7 too.
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
    Sammydress Customer Service

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2016

Dear Marcie Aguilar,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
    We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers. We want to make Sammydress a great place that provides the best possible experience for every one of our customers.
    Sammydress Customer Service