Salvation Army / service
I have visited your store on Harland Dr. in Bellevue, Ne. There is a few things I would like to complain about. You have a blonde assistant manager there who is very RUDE to her employees and customers.She had sent one of her employees on break, and when she left for her break she started saying mean things about her and said that she was trying to get her fired to another employee. I think this was very rude! Also she repremanded an employee infront of customers. There is another shorter girl that is also unfriendly. When I walk in the door there are some of the employees that greet me and make me feel welcome, then there are times when I get nothing except a look as if to say "Oh Great" another customer and I feel unwanted. I think this is unprofessional and before I stop going to the store I thoughtI would make you aware of the situation, and I also have another friend saying the same thing! I also have heard the assistant manager talk badly about a couple of the older women that come in the store, also she talks badly and contradicts her own boss. That is definatley unprofessional. I have often wondered how she can get by with all of that. I have to say being the professional that I am, how much more disrespect do the employees and customers have to take from her?
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee