Sally Beauty Supply — employee knowledge
I usually purchase hair products from Sally's. Usually a good experience. However, on my most recent visit to the store located in North Brunswick, NJ I was very dissatisfied.
I asked questions in regards to a charcoal max. Later found out the answer was incorrect. I also purchased hair in the same visit.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in North Brunswick, NJ I asked in regards to quality, heat resistance and application tools needed. The employee not on didn't know answers to my question, but the other employees were too busy moving and cleaning shelves to help answer.
Long story short, attempt to have knowledgable employees. Employees who at least act like they want to be there.
More Sally Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - profiling 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty - customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - service - racism
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee behavior 
- Sally Beauty - manager of albemarle nc location
- Sally Beauty - not happy