Sahaliepoor customer service, not shipping items

I ordered items from Sahalie on Nov. 30th. A few days after placing order the order was in "In stock, Ready to Ship" status. It has remained in that status ever since. I've called. I've emailed. Each call I was told "Order is ready to ship and will ship any day now". When I insisted on knowing the actual ship date, I was told "you will get your order by Christmas that's all I can tell you". I called today, 12/23/08, and was told I "may or may not get the order by Christmas". I asked to cancel the order since it is highly unlikely I will get the order for Christmas. I was told I can not cancel the order since it is "on the shipping floor".

I'm still not being told when or if this order will be shipped.

Ka

Comments

• Re
      Dec 15, 2008
    Sahalie - still waiting for items to ship
    California

I, too, was a first-time orderer to Sahalie. I placed my order on December 1, 2017. The order indicated that all items are in stock. However, as of today, December 15, 2017, the items have not been shipped. Why would it take so long for in-stock items to be packaged and shipped?

I called Customer Service last week, and apparently they only have access to the same website I do, which only lists the items ordered, that they are in stock, but that they have not been shipped. She said at that time that someone had placed an order a couple days before me, and last week it finally got shipped. She wasn't able to tell me when my order will be shipped.

I have e-mailed them 3-4 times, but have NEVER received a response to any of the e-mails.

Well, I've learned my lesson. I won't be ordering from Sahalie after this.

I'll also be on the lookout for their "Rewards" program.

Dec 17, 2008

I have just made my third attempt to contact Sahalie regarding my order; it has not shipped and they have not responded at all to my inquiries.
    They are not currently answering the phone- you hear a recording saying they can't answer, due to "high volume of calls." Makes me wonder how many other consumers are getting ripped off, waiting for gifts to ship and trying to contact them in vain.

They have time to generate almost daily email ads, well-designed and hip, promising deals and delivery by Christmas, but apparently are not shipping on time nor providing information about the delay to customers who in good faith have placed orders. My order was placed December 8th- the current status for my order number reads: "in stock-ships soon" and that is all I can find out at this point. This is absolutely unacceptable behavior on the part of this company- buyer beware!

Dec 18, 2008
    Sahalie - forever shipment
    Sahalie

On Dec 7 I ordered some stocking stuffers that were "instock" and eligible for free shipping. On Dec 15 I checked the website and my order had still not shipped. I called customer service to see what was going on and after 10 mins on hold she told me my pkg would arrive within 7-10 business days per their policy. I explained that it generally meant- once it had shipped. She was a zombie and kept repeating the same thing over and over. I had also emailed customer service on the 14th and finally received a reply stating that due to overwhelming response they had been backed up in shipping but that he would send shipping a note to expedite my order since I told him I didn't want the items if I didn't get them before Christmas. Today I checked and they have shipped USPS on the 17th. We'll see when I get them.

I should have checked here before using a company I had never heard of.
    arrrrggggghhhh.

• My
      Dec 24, 2008
    Sahalie - items not shipped
    Connecticut

I ordered three items on December second. In spite of phone calls and emails, they were not shipped until December 21 and then two items were shipped (out of three), but they were, according to Sahalie's automatic tracking system, shipped to someone else in a different state. The third item has been shipped to no one, although all items were said to be in stock when they were ordered on December second. I have ordered from Sahalie in the past and found them to be perfectly responsable. I have not gotten an explanation and can now only get an auto-reply from customer service.

• Co
      Dec 24, 2008

I would continue to call back to cancel the order. I had the same issue with in stock items not shipping for over 2 weeks, and when I was able to get through the rep told me she couldn't cancel the order (gave me the same BS that they told you). I called back the next day, and the rep that I got that time DID cancel my order without any hesitation or problem. I really think it depends on who you get on the phone, if you can get anyone on the phone. I have used Sahalie in the past without problem, and I like their products, but I will never use them again after this debacle.

• Jb
      Dec 29, 2008

I ordered one item on December 10th as a gift. When I checked on Christmas Eve the gift had not been received. I called and actually got through to customer service on 12/26 and they said that they would give me free shipping and that the product would go out sometime next week. No date just next week.

I then emailed and said to cancel the order. The product was now $10 cheaper and all they are willing to do is give free shipping? 19 days for one fleece! The kicker is it was going to Eugene, Oregon - they could have walked it there.

They can't tell me when the order will go out - but they can tell me they will can not cancel the order!! I am going to alert my credit card and see if I can refuse the charges!

After reading more of these blogs - I will not do business with them again.