Sahalie / failure to ship order

1 OR, United States Review updated:

Buyer beware: I placed an online order with this company for a couple Christmas gifts on 12/10/08. Though the website assured me the gifts were in stock and would deliver in time for Christmas, it is now 12/22/08 and the order has never even been shipped. In a call to the company last week, I was assured that the order would ship on Thursday. Today, in a follow-up call, I couldn't even get through to a live person. A recording informed me that due to high call volume there was no one available to speak to me. At this point, I don't even know if my order will ever arrive. I left a message for the CEO, John Emrick [protected]), but am cynical about whether I will get a response.

Em

Comments

29th of Dec, 2008

I had the same experience and have tried to cancel repeatedly but they send the merchandise anyway. I cannot get through to cust. service, I have been trying for weeks.

29th of Dec, 2008

I called the CEO # and was given a number for Dawn Sorensen who is the president of Sahalie 814-726-6023 and if not available to call Debbie Wiltsie @ 814-726-6460 ext 6508. Good Luck

• La
      30th of Dec, 2008

I too ordered items from Sahalie. The order was place Dec. 19 and I paid more for 3-day delivery. All items were supposedly in stock. According to their website they've yet to ship them on 12/29/09 pm. I called customer service and the recording said due to an overwhelming number of calls I should call back later, as above. At 10:30 pm PST, I find that hard to believe.

• Be
      21st of Jan, 2009

I have had the same experience, I placed an order with sahalie on Dec. 03rd, 2008 and was assured all items were in stock and would be delivered. contacted them on Dec 18th and was told although they had not shipped yet they would arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. On Dec 24th, contacted them and was told due to a computer virus my package wouldn't be arriving in time for Christmas. On Jan 3rd contacted them and was given a bogus FedEx # (no such package exists) Contacted the Oregon Better Business Bureau and the Portland Oregon Attorney General's Office to file complaints and what was Sahalie's response- They promptly cancelled my order, refunded my credit card and sent me a ten dollar gift card for my inconvience. I called the CEO's number and wasn't able to leave a message. Called the Presidents number and got nowhere. Finally called Debbie Wiltsie @ 814-726-6460 which is actually to a company which takes orders for Sahalie and spoke with a very nice lady named Mary at reception who although didn't have the address of the President of Sahalie where I want to send a complaint letter assured me that if I left my number she would dig it up and call me back, we shall see.