Safestyle Uk / Awful customer service and experience all round
I would not recommend safe style to anyone. The engineer was sent by him self we had to be his assistant for the day. When we had problems with the door not being fitted properly from the start the customer service team are as useful as a chocolate tea pot. Wasted three days waiting for engineers to show up. Only for them to show up at half three and can you believe it there is insufficient time to do anything. Ring up the office wait three more weeks for an appointment and we will send a guy who will say he has 'adjusted' the door, or just opened and shut it three times. See how it goes and ring up if it's not right and off to the pub he goes. Complain to the assistant service manager James and he will do absolutely nothing other than contradict himself and be completely unhelpful in everyway. how he is the assistant manager I do not know. His level of professionalism and customer service skills leave a lot to be desired.
All in all awful service from start to finish(which still isn't here yet as we wait for competent team to finally finish the job that was started six months ago)
You buy one and it gets fitted wrong. I said you buy one and it gets fitted wrong.
Safe style UK the CLOWNS of windows and doors
More Safestyle Uk Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional 
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service 
- Safestyle UK - Harassment 
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel 
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - customer service
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - windows/ customer service
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - windows and doors
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - fitters causing damage
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received