[Resolved] Safecart.com / charge not authorized

1 Stanwood, WA, United States Review updated:

I have not been able to reconcile my bank statement for Feb on due to my husband's illness and dying in March. I have been very ill and having dangerous surgery next week. (Not heart). I have trying to catch up before my surgery to leave everything in order. I found a charge on 2/11 for a product that was advertised as free! Not wonder I stopped reconciling my checkbook at that point!!

The product never did work!!!

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2016

Hello,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (6am to 6pm PST 7 days a week) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

• Gladys Reese's Response, Mar 17, 2017

Complaining to persons causing the problem while ripping me off for my money

• Gladys Reese's Response, Mar 17, 2017

No Comment

• dawn harding's Response, Jun 28, 2018

THEY charge my credit card and I like money back.

• 2bme's Response, Aug 03, 2018

I am a senior (age 77) and can not afford this product. Please cancel this account.

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-login by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST.
    www.SafeCart.com

Comments

• Al
      1st of Sep, 2008

Due to computer problems I lost Reg Cure and Driver Detective programs.I had the email address al.geary@hotmail.com when purchased.How can I get them back without paying again.

• Pa
      10th of Sep, 2008

I have found that I have no need for the RegCure PC Optimizer for #39.90. There was another problem with my computer which has since been fixed. Being I have not received the product yet I would appreciate it if you credit my visa and not send it. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated. If I should receive before you reply to this E-mail I will refuse delivery and send it back. Thank you very much.

• Ri
      7th of Oct, 2008

39.90 charge

• Ri
      7th of Oct, 2008

39.90 false charge

8th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sirs--This morning I made a debit card (MasterCard) to my account--under the mistaken impression that there had been a substantial deposit to my account last night. It turns out that I was mistaken, the credit will not apply until 10/10/08 at 1:00pm.
    Please suspend completion of this transaction until that date--I cannot afford a $30 OD fee. Thank you for your cosideration.

John L. McNeil
    206-595-3646

• Je
      30th of Oct, 2008

I purchased the software and it wouldn't work but I got charged $39.95 for it. I have tried to contact them but with no response. It messed up my computer and had it fixed. Still can't get into the program. Want my money back, but am reporting them to AMEX and hope they get a response.

31st of Oct, 2008

I did not receive any help on this. Why was I charged?

• Ga
      3rd of Nov, 2008

can some one email and let me know how i can get the right email address for regcure i bought the program and its BS. gde.dlg907@yahoo.com thank you.

• Ra
      10th of Nov, 2008

A charge of $29.95 was placed on the statement of my credit card ending...4395 on Oct 6, 2008--I don't know what the charge was made for. I don't recognize the name "Safecart"

• Ld
      14th of Nov, 2008

Nov 5, 2008 I was charged on my Discover $39.90 for the products RegCure PC Optimizer and Privacy Controls 2.0 . Did they work? No! Did I even detect a confirmation that the products were received by my computer? No! There has been no noticeable change in downloading nor speed. Please credit my card the full $39.90 immediately. Was I scammed??

• Cl
      15th of Nov, 2008

the same site driver detective and safecart same results, took my paypal 39.90 with no record of my purchase, I filed a paypal claim, wait n see, driver detective says no record of my purchase, althou driver detective says they are sending me a refund that takes 20 days, funny how instantly safecart can take it and 20 days, hmmmmm, hope paypal bails me on this, or a lesson learned at a cost

24th of Feb, 2009

I was promised a refund after 15 working days days and it never materialised.!
    Just like the customer service response automated email that someone will be contacting you. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT YOU OWN PERIL. safecart took funds without a final authorisation from me...I will go out of my way to post EXTREMILY BAD REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY. Am filing a complaint with Paypal but think that the process isn't favoarable to the customer.

2nd of May, 2009

I was browsing this site and did not order anything--my credit card was caharged $39.90

• Bo
      27th of May, 2009

i purchased and down loaded software onto my computer.it did not work properly i had to uninstall it. i would like a refund

• Ca
      30th of Jun, 2009

I was charged thirty nine point ninety American dollar for nothing. This transaction was made on 3rd of April 2009 at of 0.6802/ GBP.
    This money was collected on behalf ofdrivershy.com with referrence no 1-8002096437.
    May you please refund above amount back to me.

caxton

UK

• Ca
      30th of Jun, 2009

Please I need your cooperation so that we can move forward.

Thanks

Caxton

2nd of Jul, 2009

my bank account was debit 39.95 from www.safecart.com i did not order safecart, and don't know who they are.i would like a refund.

• Et
      4th of Jul, 2009

I ordered RegCure@$39.95 and Data Recovery Pro @$9.95 and this download has done nothing but mess up my computer. Please cancel my order and credit my accout for the $49.90. my Receipt ID reference number is as follows PTLC-U220609-94XFJ

• Fl
      24th of Aug, 2009

I ordered driver detective £ 18.68 /Driver Detective $29.95 /.

21st of Oct, 2009

ordered driver detective £ 18.68 /Driver Detective $29.95 /.
    Please cancel my order and credit my account for £ 18.68. SafeCart Receipt ID for reference : PCDH-U240809-88AEH. I DO APOLOGISE ! Marion Bourque