SABC TV License — refusing to refund incorrect payment made to sabc
I made a payment in error to SABC from my bank account. I emailed through all the necessary documentation. I called SABC this morning to ensure my email was received (reference number [protected]), I was told that the money would not be refunded to my bank account, even though proof of payment had been sent through, as the account name is in someone else name, so unless I send the account holders bank account details, the money I paid in error would no be refunded. How is this not theft on SABC's part?
More SABC TV License Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC / TV Licences - hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties