SABC / TV Licences / accounts department not following up on proof of payment
Our tv licence no - [protected] was paid in full last year online. We were then sent an invoice of R371.00 to pay as our payment was not traced by said accounts department. I emailed proof of payment to the accounts department and thought that this had been sorted out as I never heard back from accounts. Our television was stolen last week we went to purchase a new one and to our astonishment we were told that we had to pay R371.00 to clear our account. Clearly the accounts department has done nothing on their side to trace our payment despite me sending proof of payment from Nedbank . The SABC owes us R371.00 as we had to pay this to acquire the television. Our TV account has always been kept up to date. This inefficiency is not at all acceptable.
Please update our account and pay us the R371.00 that is owed to us.
More SABC / TV Licences Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC / TV Licences - hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties