SABC / tv licence cancellation

1 2375 Kwaggafontein, United States
Phone: 0662551612

I am complaining about a TV licence that was enrolled without me knowing. 2 years back I bought a TV at Astra furniture and I was never told about a TV licence, A TV was delivered without being told that I will be charged for a TV licence. Last year September I received a call telling me to pay R400+, I told the lady who called me that I need to know where it was enrolled I was told about Kwamhlanga Post Office. I never went there to apply for a TV licence and why I was never told about it by the time I bought this TV. I am not pleased at all because I am a student and if I was told about it I would have leave buying a TV, I was sent by my sister to buy it and she got a TV licence but because of I was never asked or told about it I am in Debt. We would have use her TV licence rather than opening a new one, we are staying in a one house and have two TV licence that we need to maintain.

I want to pay that amount and cancel a TV licence because I cant afford to pay for it, if not I will take this matter further. Please assist urgently.

Mp