Ruth's Chris Steak House / substandard customer service

1 New York, NY, United States

I dined at your establishment on 25 Nov 2017 in New York City at approximately 8:30-10:30 pm. My server's name was Frank and the manager's name was Alex Gonzalez, whom I spoke to that evening. However, we did not experience the "Ruth Chris Experience" that evening. It started off by us greeting the waiter (Frank) and asked how he was doing, his reply "I'm having a bad night." Next we had several dirty dishes and glasses on the table and our waiter Frank informed us that he and his busboy were not on the same page that night, and there was obvious friction between the two. So my brother-in-law ordered a Martini and it did not taste right so he sent it back and it was replaced with another one that did not taste right. When we informed the waiter he told us that he "watched" the bartender make the drink. Next, we ordered our meal and it took about 30 min for the salads to make it to the table, no problem except the main entrees were 5 minutes behind the salads, so we had to rush and swallow our salad while the waiters held our steaks in their hands. The potatoes au gratin were cold, however the steaks and the chicken were excellent. Also, that period in between bread and salad where the busboys come and clear the crumbs off the table didn't happen. So after we left we called the restaurant and spoke to your manager and told him everything that I'm telling you. After spending $350 on a meal and leaving $75 tip, you sort of expect more. I've dined at your restaurants across the United States and I've never had this type of service at a Ruth Chris. The manager said that he would send a gift card but that was over 4+ weeks ago. I informed him that I wanted him to know that we did not have a Ruth Chris type of night. Thank you for your time.

De