RushMyPassport.com — Charged my credit card $200 for a service they never performed!
Beware of this company!! They charged me for a service they did not provide! I ordered online 20 days before my cruise and paid for the 10-12 day service. I was told by the passport agency that I needed to wait until less then 14 days for my appointment. I called rush my passport 12 days before my cruise for their paperwork and was told I needed to pay more money. I immediately told them that I wanted to cancel their services and faxed a cancellation request. I was informed by their company that I only had 3 days to cancel my order and they would not be refunding my money. They refused to refund my money even after filing a bbb.
More RushMyPassport.com Complaints & Reviews
- RushMyPassport.com - Credit Card Charged and No Passport 
- RushMyPassport.com - Fraud 
- RushMyPassport.com - lack of full refund 
- RushMyPassport.com - Took my money, did not provide service 
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport 
- Rushmypassport.com / Expeditedtravel.com - Unethical business practices 
- RushMyPassport.com - No refund so far 
- RushMyPassport.com - Credit card charged for a service I did not use
- Rush My Passport - passport
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport