Rush Cardrushcard

A law firm placed a hold on my account for a case that was disposed in 2007. Years have passed and they decided to place a hold on my account, Rush card tells me every time I call how they value me as a customer, yet they never shot me an email to let me know my account was on hold. The law firm sent rush a letter telling them to unblock the account, and now they won't unblock my account because they can't understand a sentence in the document. Meanwhile my childs needs and my bills are not being met. Stuck with rush card from [protected], and now I'm goning to leave, because they really don't value me at all. 12/26/2017 day it happend 02/02/2017 still going on.

Ra
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

Apr 05, 2017

My card was cancelled today and I am not allowed to get a rush card again. They said suspected fraudulant use. I use my card for buying and selling personal property and for payments to people for services rendered. I did not realize the pay as you go service was only for 10 times a month. I was not givin an email or message that this was about to happen. All my money was on the card as I pay bills with it. I was told I would recieve my money in 7-10 days. Now Im ###ed.