Rush Card Customer Service / will not send a replace wth changed name

New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866-900-7874
I SPOKE WITH A CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE TO RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT CARD BECAUSE I GOT MARRIED. I TOLD HER THAT I DIDN'T CHANGE MY LAST NAME ON MY ID CARD YET. SHE TOLD ME TO FAX MY MARRIAGE LICENSE AND ID AND SHE WILL CHANGE MY LAST NAME ON MY REPLACEMENT CARD. I FAXED MY ID FOUR TIMES AND SPOKE WITH THREE DIFFERENT MANAGERS ON THREE DIFFERENT OCCASIONS. THEY WOULD NOT EXCEPT BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT READ THE WHOLE THING. ONE MANAGER SAID TO BLOW UP MY INFORMATION AND FAX IT AGAIN AND I DID. THEY SAID IT WAS STILL UNCLEAR. BEEN A MEMBER OF RUSH CARD FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. SENT THEM NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS. THEY JUST GOOD BUSINESS. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS TO COMPANY TO ANYONE. RUSSEL SIMONES NEEDS TO CHECK UP ON HIS WORKERS BECAUSE WE ARE THE REASON THEY GET PAID.

Comments

Mi
  14th of Oct, 2015
I have a suggestion to the people that are having problems with Rush Card. Use Paypal. Paypal is a much better company. You can pick up a paypal reload card at any CVS and they will also send you a debit card for ATM withdrawals. You will also be able to pay your bill and send money to anyone with just an email. Consider it. Good luck!

RushCard / UniRush Logo RushCard / UniRush