Rush Cardid theft

Up until jan ive been getting ss on a ss prepaid card. As of feb 3 my money was changed to a rush card with no authorization. Tried to speak to someone but you call another country.
The russell simmons customer service sucks, he should be asahmed of himself by out sourcing his company.
You got all your fortune by usa, you should keep the jobs here to.
I will be reporting your company to as many people and news teams as possible.

How could you sleep at night

Comments

Feb 27, 2012

The same has happened to me. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. They do unauthorized transaction without your knowledge!!!

• Ta
      Dec 01, 2012

the rush card sucks I put 25.00 dollars on it and used a promotional code to recive 10.00 extra and they did not give me my 10.00 extra and they stole additional 10.00 of my on money that i put on it i tried to speak to some one about it they said that they would handle the problem but they lied.

• Sh
      Jun 25, 2015

I have the same problem, I just found out that someone has opened a Rush Card in my name without my permission. Transactions have been made on this card. Customer service don't want to help me so therefore I can't get it closed out nor investigated.

Jun 03, 2016
    Rush Card - The whole company

If you are a disabled veteran or receive any kind of pension of compensation, DO NOT USE RUSH CARD. The customer service is HORRIBLE and they hold your money as if it's theirs until you send in all types of documentation. They are incompetent and unable to provide basic customer service. This whole set up is a joke!!! DO NOT USE RUSH CARD IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY!!!