Rush Card / blocking my account even after i proved all they asked me to

ft lauderdale, United States Review updated:

I opened a account at rush i had my income tax deposited into the account they put a hold on my account after the first few weeks once my check was deposited they put a block on my account and asked me to send in some documents which i did and after wards they asked me to send in a letter from IRS which i did also . now they are steady taking money and fees out of my account and they still haven't taken the block off and i have asked them to send my income tax back to IRS so can mail it back to me and they haven/t as of yet . sincerely yours ELOI NUNES .

El
Mar 24, 2014

Comments

7th of Apr, 2014

check this out
    I FILED TAXES IN 2013 FOR 2012 AND RUSH CARD TOLD ME I HAD A DEPOSIT OVER THEIR LIMIT AND I NEEDED TO SEND MY I.D AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD INFORMATION; 1040 AND THEY WOULD RELEASE MY MONEY. I DID WHAT WAS TOLD AND IN TWO DAYS I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND TALK TO A SUPERVISION. I ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON IF THEY HAVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION THEN HE HANGS THE PHONE UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK AND THEY TELL ME I HAVE NO MONEY. I ASKED FOR ANOTHER SUPERVISOR WHO TELL ME THE MONEY WAS SENT BACK TO THE I.R.S. WHO DIDN'T HAVE IT. SANTA BARBRA DID AND THEY TOLD ME RUSH CARD RESTRICTED MY GOVERNMENT INFORMATION AND I BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS SENT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE I EVER DID TO THAT BANK.I DOESN'T MAKE SINCE .
    maybe it was because i am black.i don't freaking know. the supervisor yelled at me when i called to check my account status and then hung up on me telling me i didn't have no money.

• Yo
      20th of Aug, 2014

This has happened to me and i have tried UNSUCCESFULLY for over 2 years to get it back and all I get is the run around.