RugsUSA / Slow delivery and charged for their error
RUGSUSA: I waited over 4 weeks for delivery of one rug and two carpet pads. Couldn't contact them by phone; no answer. Their "Live Chat" did not exist. E-mailed them 4 times, no answer. After 5 attempts, finally a customer rep answered the phone. When the pads were finally delivered, one of them was apparently the wrong size. I did not realize this. Also, this so-called pad was no more than a thin sheet of non-skid material, less impressive than shelf lining available at Walmart. I cut it to fit and placed it under my rug in the kitchen which I was finally able to use after a 4 week wait. Three weeks later, I receive an e-mail from RUGSUSA to tell me that the "pad" was the wrong size and since I had opened the package, the company was going to bill me an additional $20. Thanks for the service; I guess their e-mail works fine when they want some more money. I will never use this company again.
More RugsUSA Complaints & Reviews
- Rugs USA - Customer Service/Quality of product 
- Rugs USA - Won't refund money
- Rugs USA - Wrong rug, won't ship return label
- Rugs USA - Force you to pay for something you don't even order: Even the BBB can't get a response
- RugsUSA - Never received product. Pathetic exuse for customer &service&
- Rugs USA - Faulty Advertising 
- Rugs USA - Takes Your Money and NEVER Delivers
- Rugs USA - rug return
- Rugs USA - rug order mishandled!
- Rugsusa.com/area Rug - Ordering from Rugsusa.com