Ruby Tuesday

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

server and food

Woodstock, Georgia
My family went back to Ruby Tuesday on 92 Woodstock, GA. last night for a free dinner due to issues had in past with food being cold, out of alot each time we've been etc... We were told by the manager to come in all 4 of us and get whatever we want. My husband and I left a tip but I guess it wasn't good enough for the waiter ( Robert) since when we went outside the establishment to take pics of us all in front of Ruby Tuesdays sign to post on Facebook, which would have given ya'll more publicity in a good way. We were greeted by the waiter which walked out to my husband and slammed the tip into his hand and he said here I don't want this. My husband said no, here and he the waiter said no, you keep it you must need it more than me. Throwing it back into his hand again abruptly. We understand we were comped by the manager for the food and greatly appteciate that. But, this was for a redo of food that wasn't right prior trips. We gave the waiter what we had in our budget for a tip. Plus, he wasn't very professional. He reached over our daughter-in-law to serve our son getting his shirt in her food. He didn't ask if we wanted Creole or lemon parmesan on our fish. We forgot and just ate it anyways. The steak our son got wasn't seared and had no flavor and the cauliflower augratin tasted sour. We said nothing about this. Due to being greatful for the mgr. trying to fix past issues. Never took pic for Facebook, since upset us very much after waiter did this. We will never eat at this location again. In which we've frequented often. Very upset and want an apology from the waiter. I did go in and advised the mgr. and he appologized. But, we feel the waiter should be let go for his rudeness and unprofessional attitude. But, we will take an apology. If he worked for me though, he would be let go.

Catherine Holland
678-438-9151
Please call me.
Thanks

Ruby TuesdayRuby Tuesday

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree