RRP Housing / Booking amount refund

1 chennai, India Review updated:

I had booked house with RRP housing on March 2, 2014 by paying Rs50000 and due to family reason I had requested them to cancel and return the booking money from April. They told to give formal letter which I had given on May 14 but till date no response from them. My father who is 67 years old also went to follow up the money, but same disrespect for him by them. No response from either from contact centre or from sales person and also disrespect us by disconnecting the call when we ask for refund. My dad aged 67 years had come atleast 10 times to RRP for the refund which my father paid from his retirement amount. We need this money for my grandmother eye surgery. Request your help to get our money back.

Ba
Nov 25, 2014

More RRP Housing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Feb, 2015

They cheating me also...I paid on 2013 still now they are not refunded my money...I heard they wont refund customer booking amount and also they didn't even hand over the key for any single customer

• Kr
      18th of May, 2015

My confidence in RRP housing is reflected in our booking an apartment in Akshaya, Congratulations to all RRP housing team members for reaching up to the expectations of the investors. I was not able to visit you over the last two visits including this month, but I did visit, my friend last week. I am quite impressed with the quality of that project. Beauty like music is endless and should be pushed new frontiers. So keep your great efforts up in new projects. I consider you a very special person for your gentleness, great heart and above all God fearing. May God bless

• Ga
      20th of May, 2015
    Best Best Advice +9 Votes

Its a wonderful feeling to own one's first ever home and we want to thank you in all earnest for being instrumental in making our dream come true. I really thank you for being professional in the entire transaction and keeping up the good name of RRP I hope everything else - furnishing, homecare etc goes to plan as smoothly. Keep up the good work. Its employees like you, that count. It was a great moment, being declared the best apartment in the country, and truly proved that RRP Housing is the real " RRP" among other precious gems of the real estate. We are really proud.I am more delighted and proud, being one of your customer. I and my wife priya express our profound gratitude and satisfaction with the high rated service we use to enjoy with you and the dedicated team. May Almighty Lord continue the blessings on you and family.

• Fu
      15th of Jun, 2015

"We wanted to let you know how extremely happy we have been with the process – everything has gone so smoothly. Everyone that we worked with at RRP Housing were extremely professional and very knowledgeable. RRP Housing Completely took what could be a stressful situation for a couple and turned it into something that we enjoyed and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat! RRP Housing was also extremely helpful with getting us hooked up with people that we needed services

• Sw
      17th of Jun, 2015

"Everybody at RRP Housing was very helpful throughout the whole process. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with our new home. This was our first buying home in RRP Housing, and the team at RRP Housing was very helpful, informative, and understanding of our needs.

• Re
      18th of Jun, 2015

RRP Housing was recommended to me by a friend.RRP Housing was tidy on site, reliable and also the outcome was really good. It was not the easiest of jobs and I think no one would have done it better. RRP Housing does have a good eye for detail and finishing so it not only serves its purpose well, is warm and dry, it also looks great. I would buy a house again for my son and I would recommend him.

19th of Jun, 2015

I am staying at Thamarai villa for the past few months. My search for a perfect home came to an end when I came to this place as thamarai villa at is a project constructed at a beautiful site with standard amenities and value for money I was very happy to easily possess my new home with the loan facilities provided by RRP Housing All the amenities promised at the time of purchase were also provided.

• Bh
      21st of Jun, 2015

We have found RRP Housing to be honest, diligent and efficient in their services and so we decided to book a villa i RRP Housing we hope to have a long term relationship with them.

• As
      22nd of Jun, 2015

RRP Housing Excellent service. Transparent dealing. Very clear dealing and schedules are kept well.RRP Housing qualities of hard work, sincerity, honesty, I wish him Good Luck in all his future endeavours.

• Je
      27th of Jun, 2015

My experience has been immensely satisfying. The underlying philosophy of the Group, as it appears to me, is precision, quality and perfection. This is distinctly discernable at all levels of the organisation. The Company strives to achieve and deliver more than what they promise to their customers. In doing so, they are backed by a very efficient team of experienced professionals, strongly committed to their respective tasks Heartly Thankz to RRP Housing

• Sh
      1st of Jul, 2015

I recently purchased a Villa From RRP Housing I am extremely happy with my investment RRP Housing maintained standards that are truly international and will give all its occupants professional support and an environmentally splendid estate. I am delighted with the service of the Group and now wish to buy a residential property in the near future

•   1st of Jul, 2015

This is my first Investment in RRP Housing The best way to describe the transition from my previous property where I lived to My new house buy in a RRP housing can be best explained by just saying 'Hell to Heaven'

• Va
      4th of Jul, 2015

We are highly pleased and we appreciate the professional approach demonstrated by RRP Housing Properties during the purchase of our villa at The sound architecture with a high construction quality has made our house an elite one. Systematic approach of RRP Housing Properties supported by generous nature RRP Housing is a wonderful association. We are grateful to each and every member of RRP Housing for making our House a peaceful place to live in.

• Ra
      21st of Jul, 2015

As my complaint posted on Feb 21st I like to take back that compliant, as the Customer Support Team of RRP housing confirmed that they are working on to arrange for the refund as early as possible ...

• Gi
      22nd of Oct, 2015

Hi guys, when did you miss the chance to collect the money. my grandpa booking a new home in rrp housing(March 2015), unfortunately he admit hospital, that time grate help to rrp housing right reason correctly manage there. My grandpa recovery to home then bought new home. I am very happy with sharing the movements ...Take care friends be positive all is well :) ...

• Di
      23rd of Oct, 2015

I had booked new villa in rrp housing, they build my house, but i told them to, i need some more extra facility like bothroom in my new home. they are consider, what i need in much more, they done it. thanks to rrp builder,

• Aa
      24th of Oct, 2015

we are proud to buy a flat in rrp housing.customer service really cared about concerns and feelings.the team not only offers excellent workmanship and quality construction they honour their commitment and communicte properly .your servie is excellent.your property luxurious.we love environment here.the entire process from starting to execution was smart.

• Aa
      26th of Oct, 2015

I always dream of a small little home with scene surrounding .. and rrp housing most important i believe in brand and rrp housing thamarai villa is the beautiful project at guduvancherry second one is quality that i aspiring, here we getting more than that what they shows, gives the same, and finally the site really natural, pleasant, safe, clean environment and affordable cost.

• Ha
      30th of Oct, 2015

It was the right decision for my family to select you, rrp housing, we had a good experience with rrp housing. from the start to finish of the project, rrp housing had shown their dedication and professionalism in many ways.

• Pr
      31st of Oct, 2015

I have buy one villa near at guduvanchery, All the real estate given same price for villas. deeply compare to some others, price and quality, Duration... find the final stage i will conform and paid advance 500000/- directly to rrp housing. They will assurance my money and given trusty and honorable. Now i got that respect. almost completed my villa, Interior design going on, may be finished feb. I have exciting to live my home at rrp housing. thanks for your co operation .. people to handle right way go to which way choosing for you. be sure your way.. take care my friend #hari ...