Rpt My ScoreStole my money

Well i had a card from walmart prepaid card, and i put some money into it for $ 29 to 30 dollars, and i never used it i was saving it for buying similac for my baby, and then i went to the store today and it was declined and this rpt my score took $ 29 from it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Waipahu, HI . I don't remember doing purchasing anything from them. . This was my emergency card but now i closed it because of this company and i want a refund send to my mailbox cause i cancel the card

Rpt My Score

Ma
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Apr 04, 2015
    rpt my score - credit card
    myscore.com

I checked my credit card online the website entered top the page charged me a fee $39.90. I canceled this website before and charged me again don't know why. I want to cancel again and a refund on my credit card. Please e-mail me back when you get this message.

• Te
      Apr 05, 2015

You should call [protected] . That got me a refund.

I don't think they will call you just because you wrote a message here, but call [protected] . It worked great for me and I got a refund no problem.

May 15, 2015
    rpt my score - won't cancel the account
    Salt Lake City

I called them in march, to cancel the account.
    I just found out that they are still pulling out the same amount of money every month. They did not cancel the account.

• Ba
      May 18, 2015

Call them at [protected]. They refunded my account & I never got another charge.

It was really easy for me. [protected] should work for you too I think.

Jun 15, 2015

I don't know this company and never heard of it, but they withdrawal $12.00 from my account without my permission. This made me have a cancellation on my car insurance. I would like my money back.
    . Thank you!

• Sh
      Jun 17, 2015

Call [protected]

That got me a refund.

Asking for one here will probably not work. Try calling [protected]

• Re
      Oct 11, 2015

I also called these people for my account to get cancelled and they promised me my money back and still nothing!!! Please if they have done this to you lets get our money back!!!

• Re