Royal Caribbean International / unable to get my money back from casino cashout voucher
We just returned 3/18/17 from cruising on Harmony of the Seas. The night before we disembarked, I left my wallet in the casino. When we were disembarking the ship, I was advised that my wallet had been found at the cashier's desk and that I needed to pick it up from Guest Services. I had to rush to get it as we had to get to the airport to make a 10:40am flight. When I got home, I realized I had a Cashout Voucher in my wallet. I called customer service and they transferred me to Casino Royale Customer Service. I spoke with Chris Butler out of Springfield, OR (who told me that asking where he was located was irrelevant) told me that I couldn't redeem my voucher unless I used it on another cruise within 30 days or gave it to someone else traveling on a cruise within the next 30 days. Seriously? This is MY money, whether it is a voucher or not. We are Platinum members with Royal Caribbean and I find it difficult to believe that it is legal to require a customer to spend thousands of dollars to go on another cruise to get $90 returned. I'm also sending a copy of this complaint to Royal Caribbean.
Please respond as soon as possible as I apparently only have "30 days" to resolve this situation.
More Royal Caribbean International Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Caribbean - royal caribbean victim 
- Royal Caribbean - allure of the seas loses luggage
- Royal Caribbean International - bad christmas cruise 
- Royal Caribbean - robbed 
- Royal Caribbean - horrible customer service 
- Royal Caribbean International - flexibility to change a reservation
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - change of itinerary of 16 day cruise sydney to hawaii 17 april 2019
- Royal Caribbean - lost/stolen camera 
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - jerry dunn rev# 0767316 & pauline dunn rev# 1282887 - sail date-oct. 9, 2010 to oct 16, 2010 
- Royal Caribbean - sewage filled state room...