Royal Caribbean International / stolen laptop
We set sail on 6/21/15 on the Freedom of the seas. My laptop was stolen out of the room and we didn't realize it until we had returned to the port. When we returned and called them they gave us the run around. They said they would get back to us in 48 hours, however 4 days had went by and we received no call at all. I then called them and they said the inventory hadn't been received from the ship and it could take up to 3 sails to get it . So I said OK I'll call back next week. 3 minutes later they called my husbands phone and said they were following up on the report and "they didn't find a laptop" They are full of bull and I am now on a mission to let anybody and everybody not to use them for cruising.
More Royal Caribbean International Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Caribbean - royal caribbean victim 
- Royal Caribbean - allure of the seas loses luggage
- Royal Caribbean International - bad christmas cruise 
- Royal Caribbean - robbed 
- Royal Caribbean - horrible customer service 
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - deluxe beverage package for pregnant woman
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - gifts department
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - prize cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - unethical employee behavior
- Royal Caribbean International Employee - malet