Royal Caribbean Cruises / air2sea
Our connecting flight was cancelled. They never notified us... at 8:30pm the night before we were suppose to leave we checked our flight and found out it was cancelled. We called... they offered no help... told us to call the airlines. We had to jump in our cars and drive to Dallas at 2am in the morning. We incurred additional cost for parking our cars... it was $192 per car... We had mileage on our 2 new cars.. we had cost for changing our flights on the way back to fly to dallas to pick up the cars, we had to pay for shuttle between the airports in Dallas... This saved us from having to pay for 2 airfares... ( I have a companion pass on SW) They offered to reimburse us for the airline fare they didn't provide from OKC to Dallas. Our total expenses were $1785... they are offering Refund of $90 per person for all that it cost us.
More Royal Caribbean Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Caribbean - royal caribbean victim 
- Royal Caribbean - allure of the seas loses luggage
- Royal Caribbean International - bad christmas cruise 
- Royal Caribbean - robbed 
- Royal Caribbean - horrible customer service 
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - prize cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - unethical employee behavior
- Royal Caribbean International Employee - malet
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - employee: niko bryan ligon
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - cancellation of cruise