Round Table Pizza / pizza was under cooked and the owner screamed at us
Address: 1159 Redmond Ave, San Jose, CA 95120
Last night 5/10/16 we ordered a pizza from Round Table Pizza in San Jose CA on Redmond Ave. My dad went to pick it up. Once we got it home and dug in we realized that the pizza was under cooked. The veggies were raw and the bread was soft.
My mother then called the restaurant to complain and get a refund. We have ordered pizza from this place for over 15 years and order pretty much once a week. My mom explained to the owner that the pizza was raw and he started yelling at her. He would not listen. She asked for a refund and he refused to give her a refund. He said he would give her a credit but at this point she felt that he didn't care to fix the situation. He just kept screaming at her. He then hung up on her. My father called back and he proceeded to yell at my father as well before he told him that we would not be back and hung up.
If you own an establishment this is not how you handle issues. It was very rude and unprofessional. I will be letting everyone I know in the neighborhood not to order from them again. We still did not receive a refund either.
More Round Table Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Roundtable Pizza - bad sevice bad qualty 
- Roundtable Pizza - bad food 
- Round Table Pizza - round table pizza coupons, apparantly are not in the &system& 
- Round Table Pizza - wrong order 
- Round Table Pizza - delivery
- Round Table Pizza - refused to honor an rtp online coupon
- Round Table Pizza - extra charge on my visa
- Round Table Pizza - burnt pizza
- Round Table Pizza - management & staff
- Round Table Pizza - triple pepperoni pizza